Principal designer Jenny Ford began her design career working for a boutique Interior Design studio in London and has since brought that worldly and sophisticated flair for design back to her homeland of Australia to establish the Jenny Ford Design studio in 2009.
The combination of Jenny’s skill set, a network of industry professionals, experience, and her previous career in client management has resulted in many happy clients and numerous industry accolades, including:
- 2020 Finalist QLD HIA Interior Design Awards – Residential Interior Decorate over $100K
- 2019 Nominee HIA Women in Building & Construction Awards – Professional Services
- 2019 Finalist QLD HIA Interior Design Awards – Residential Interior Decorate $50-$100K
- 2018, 2019 Winner Houzz Awards – Service
- 2016 Winner – HIA DIA Residential Interior Decoration Award up to $50K
Jenny Ford Design‘s specialty lies in forming working relationships with their clients to help them realise overall concepts and selections for their home and living spaces. Jenny can also collaborate with building and renovating industry professionals, ensuring the style of interiors is a perfect match for the final vision for the design and build.
Jenny Ford Design work on projects ranging from a single room style overhaul to an entire house, and can help you at any stage whether you are planning a new build, renovation, refurbishment, or wanting to completely re-decorate your home.
Get in touch to see how Jenny Ford Design can help you with your unique project.